Friday, March 13, 2015

TGIF

Happy Friday Friends!!
the weekend is finally here and i am so excited! tomorrow night is my very last 
parents weekend ever
I always have so much fun at this event -it's like having all of my favorite people in one room <3

I decided to use this friday favorites post to share my favorite cocktail that i'll be sipping on at the festivities this weekend (insert martini emoji here)

Moscow Mule


1 shot of vodka
1/2 can of ginger beer
Juice of 1/2 a lime
(best served in a copper mug - that is at the top of my bar cart wish list)

the most refreshing drink you are sure to love!


another favorite from this week - Gap is having a great 40% off sale with the friends and family email code FFBEST or 30% for all other shoppers with the code SPRING - here are a few of my favorites i couldn't live without this spring




happy weekend!
C


No comments:

Post a Comment