Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Five

hello and welcome to my new idea...FRIDAY FIVE
every friday i'm going to ramble on and on about five things i am loving.


1.

if you know me you know my number one priority when it comes to an outfit is being comfortable. this morning Madison and I went on a breakfast date to Friends Grille and Bar and this is what I wore knowing i had to sit through two classes after. i get so excited when i feel like i have nothing to wear and then in the middle of the night i wake up thinking about a new way to wear my worn clothes. (i know...i solve all the worlds problems while i sleep) everything here is no longer available. tops like this and cute silk shorts like these are everywhere so it shouldn't take much online shopping time to duplicate this outfit. but my bag is from Cuyana and I love it. I carry it everyday as a handbag and a book bag.

2.
back to my breakfast date. if you haven't had Friends breakfast your missing out. I was going to take a foodie picture but got so excited when my pancake plate was set in front of me I dug right in.



3.
and back to the picture and why I'm standing by that chair? I'm proud to say our apartment living room is finally looking like a living room. these are chairs from dad's old house and roomie devon's mama made all of our pillows! its a blue and green color scheme with a little brown. I love feeling at home when I walk in this room


4.

i found the coolest thing ever!!! i love anything with pom poms <3 pillows, throws, curtains, lamp shades, dresses...well now i can make and put a pom pom of any size. and color. on ANYTHING. right now i am working on a ton of green ones for the edge of a throw blanket for my bed...stay tuned

5.

are clogs back in? i hope so because I'm swooning over these...they are already sold out so if you see a look alike hollar at me!! 

i hope this wasn't to boring because i loved writing it

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment