Friday, August 1, 2014

scrub-a-dub-dub

I'm not very clever when it comes to post titles...I'll work on it
today I had nothing to do and boy did it feel great. I spent my day with my sweet friend Haley. she took me to a neighborhood in Valdosta for a work out with such pretty homes I almost forgot I was running! we started this month long ab workout I found on Pinterest today...we will see how long that lasts. After a lunch date we popped in on Carlie (yay she's back from Italy) who works at City Market here in town and we decided we wanted to treat ourselves to some yummy soaps and scrubs from the store:) I haven't tried any of it yet so I'll do the 14 day trial and come back with my thoughts


this is the lemon poppyseed soap that smells heavenly


and here is the southern magnolia sugah scrub that Carlie swears by!

then I drug Haley into the new Ulta (Haley isn't extremely into all things beauty...she was blessed with being naturally beautiful) but I was on a mission to find this new shampoo...
I have read tons of reviews on this living proof brand but decided on the restore shampoo and condition trial sizes...I love how Ulta and Sephora have lots of trial sizes so I can try everything without a commitment to a huge bottle
I have fine, thin, color treated hair so I am trying to strengthen and thicken my dry bleached locks
and then I picked up this foot stone to give myself a little self pedi :)




No comments:

Post a Comment