Sunday, June 22, 2014

hello 5:00 AM nice to meet you

I have had a crazy fun filled week this week and found no good time to blog. I learned a lot about soccer, waking up at 5am, how to organize a supply closet, and heaven. maybe I should have said heaven first because it's the most important thing but thats just the order everything happen!  I'm starting to feel like people think I don't get out much because I catch myself in public places taking a picture of whatever I'm doing...and now all my friends say "oh Chelsey this is cool you should blog about it"

so here's my week in review...

Monday
 monday night four friends and I went to a pizza place here in valdosta to watch USA play in the world cup. now two out of the five of us really cared what was going on. Haley on the left in her soccer shirt for I don't even know what team and Carlie on the right posing like she is really watching the tv. they are going to hurt me for this one:) not pictured friend Ally is also a huge soccer fan who is originally from Ecuador so she likes to watch her soccer in spanish...Carlie and I agree that it is more fun to watch in spanish when they get really into and say goooooooallllllllll goooooaaaaalllllll

Wednesday

let me start with I hate "selfies." and I am a very awkward picture taker. I feel like that guy on that movie(sorry that doest narrow it down to much for you) that is on tv and doesn't know what to do with his hands...but this was me at 6:30am getting ready to leave valdosta for my first day of my internship in thomasville with the downtown development office. everyone there is so nice and welcomed me with a huge supply closet to organize (that they later renamed my dungeon.) **note to self don't tell your future employee that you love to organize :) 
this little guy crawled out of my car and kept me company on my morning drive
this is the cute little courtyard where I sat and waited for 8am because I overestimated my starbucks pitstop and driving time...better early than late and with this view I don't mind at all...I worked until 1 and then my dad came to the rescue and took me to lunch which was icing on the cake to my first big girl day

Saturday
I haven't mentioned the amazing family that I babysit, puppysit, and housesit for. this week one of the kids sent me some snail mail from his camp and it made me so very happy :)  i have been pup/house sitting for them so yesterday i relaxed by their pool and finally read Heaven is for Real. I know I'm a little late but Carlie offered it to me a few days ago so I picked it up yesterday morning and didn't put it down. I'm sure everyone but me has read it but if you haven't do it now!! this little section really stood out to me and after finishing the book my mind kept going back to it so I thought I would share..."blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." I have seen the work of God many times through out my life and feel so blessed to know him. 
this is my stud-muffin madison. last night we went on a date to one of our favorites, cracker barrel. we're so fancy. our old souls crave those chicken and dumplin' platters. then we went to books-a-million where madison got some how to be successful book and he got me another lovey dovey novel that he pretends to enjoy listening to me tell him about. <3

now its Sunday and I'm by the pool with the pups again. they keep dropping the tennis ball at my feet so that's all for now...maybe next week I'll start on my bedroom redo and have something pretty to share. 


c

No comments:

Post a Comment